Skip to content
- Capilene Air is the most advanced base layer Patagonia has ever made
- Fine merino wool from New Zealand blended with Capilene recycled polyester provides enhanced warmth balanced with improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.5-micron-gauge yarn dramatically increases the yarn's loft while reducing weight compared to traditional wool yarn
- Gender-specific zigzag knit texture traps warmth and allows airflow
- Fabric is soft against skin and stretches to move with the body
- Seamless 3D construction eliminates chafe points through the entire garment and has almost no wasted material
- Soft, stretchy elastic knit in cuffs and hem enhances recovery and comfort over extended use
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.