The Lone Peak, a cult legend in the dirt community, this bad-mama-jama continues to break trail for what trail shoes can be while still retaining the original legacy and feel we love of this heritage style. The upper has been trimmed down for more flexibility and comfort, while the lacing is simplified for improved micro-adjustment. To top off this update, the midsole foam formula has been tweaked just enough to give you a more resilient feel underfoot.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Maxtrac outsole and multi-directional lug pattern for best-in-class traction
- Skeletal Stoneguard for lightweight rock protection
- Trimmed down upper for enhanced comfort and flexibility
- Pioneering GaiterTrap tech to attach gaiters quickly and securely
- Weight: 8.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0 mm
- Stack Height: 25 mm